We value our customer satisfaction with our highly trained services and installation team.
We are able to provide installation and respond to customer’s request for services within the fastest possible solutions through our extensive network of in-house service team.
Yet we ensure that all our latest windows shading solutions are sufficient to meet the growing markets need with our R&D Department.
Whenever you have question about our product, feel free to contact us.
Our customer services department is ready to serve you.
- Moonlight Industries was established in Cheras, Kuala Lumpur, mainly focusing on Venetian Blinds
- Formation of Fastrack Blinds Center
- Increase product range which includes Vertical, Wooden Venetian & Roller Blinds
- Expanded production area with new machineries
- Imported fabrics & components directly from Europe, U.S.A., South Korea & Taiwan
- Introduction of Roller Blinds Systems & Mechanisms (M5, M7 & M11)
- Increase product range which includes Zebra, Vision Shade, Vinyl Vertical, Roman Pleated, Panel & Honeycombs Blinds
- Increase in fabrics & accessories selections
- Expanded production, assembly & sales outlet into East Malaysia. (Kota Kinabalu, Sabah)
- Expanded production & sales outlet in Miri, Kuching
- Introduction SOmfy motorized blinds system
- Development of unique components and accessories for Roller Blinds. (Head Rail, Pelmet, Side Guide & Bottom Bars)
- Introduction of SOmfy Fabric Tension System
- Co-joint lunch of SOmfy Glydea to Architect & Designer. (Kuching, Sarawak)
- Co-joint & conduct Pertubuhan Akitek Malaysia (PAM) seminar. (Kota Kinabalu, 2009 & Kuching, 2010)
- Formation of Maxtrack Sdn Bhd;
- Kota Kinabalu (2008)
- Johor Bahru (2009)
- Petaling Jaya (2009)
- Miri (2010)
- Kuching (2010)
- Increase product range with includes motorized External Roller & External Venetian Blinds
- One of the first Windows Dressing Manufacturer to introduce Skylight Blinds (FTS, FRS & FSS) in Malaysia
- Expansion of Maxtrack Sdn Bhd;
- Brunei Darussalam (2011)
- Viva Mall, Cheras (2011)
- Penang (2011)
- Cheras (2012)
- Kuantan (2012)
- Co-joint & conduct Pertubuhan Akitek Malaysia (PAM) seminar in Johor Bahru, 2011
- Launching of Moonlight D'core Tubular Motor
- Participate in Archidex 2013
Purchase new factory for production and quality control department equipment with state of the art machineries